Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Three Blogs

Yes, you read that right. I'm now up to three blogs...and holding. I hope. I think three is a good number, don't you?

Actually, this third one was borne of a Yahoo group that I started several years ago. It's called Catholic BVI Readers. It is an effort to share Catholic materials that are available in Braille, large print or audio format.

This third blog may have posts that are only occasional. Over the past years, with the Yahoo group by the same name, there has been very little activity. On my part, some of that was due to the fact that I didn't have the money to buy anything. Now I do need to buy some things for my son who is entering high school this coming fall. As I do, I will want to share those ideas with others.

I've also expanded the format of Catholic BVI Readers to include some special internet resources, such as those with human voice, and I might also post book reviews in the future about books that are available in alternate formats.

If you know anyone who might be interested in this type of blog, please send them along to check it out.

No comments: