Friday, April 20, 2007

A Joke on Me

Okay, no, I didn't feel it necessary to introduce myself in today's post...as well as in my profile! ("My name is Margaret Mary Myers", when that's even the title on my blog!) This was an error.
Last night I started a new (additional, specialized) blog and somehow things got where they should not have! No time to fix much right now. You see: Only in the profile should it have said "My name is...". AND, I had forgotten that the profile for one is the profile for all (blogs). So what you see on the right as my profile is not even supposed to be on this blog. Come to think of it, I don't usually HAVE my profile on this blog. How did it get there???

The worst thing is that I have zero time to fix any of this this morning. Well, stayed tuned and I'll tell you more about the new blog later on...

Added after posting this: I could swear (pardon me) that a moment ago it said, "My name is..." after "Busy Day". Oh well, so it's self-repairing. I really have zero time for this right now.

No comments: