Friday, November 16, 2007

The Father Brown Reader Reviewed


Delightful reading! Here are four mystery stories written for grade school children to understand and enjoy, yet interesting and thought-provoking enough for the most discerning adults as well...

You can read the rest of my review of The Father Brown Reader, a book written by my friend and superb writer Nancy Brown, at Amazon. (From this link, you will need to scroll down to read my review.)

You can buy the book from Amazon or directly from the publisher, Hillside Education.



P.S. Please visit the review at Amazon, and if you like my review, leave feedback on it. You don't even have to think of anything to say, you just click on the fifth star to the right (should you so desire) and say yes that it was helpful to you in understanding what the book is about (if it was). Thanks!

1 comment:

Linda said...

wow, I was just thinking of looking for some Catholic early readers! Thanks!