Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Nice Matters Award
Thank you to Esther for giving me this award. You are very kind, Esther! If you all haven't visited her blog, A Catholic Mom in Hawaii, please do. Faith, family, and wonderful pictures (some of Hawaii, of course) are among the lovely things you'll find there.
Here's the description of this award:
“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award”.
Esther is one of these bloggers, as well as Jean at Catholic Fire and all those I mentioned when I passed on the Blogger Reflection Award. You can read that post here.
Today I will pass on this award to blogs and bloggers I didn't include in that previous post. In no particular order:
1. Cottage Blessings hosted by Alice. This gracious lady shares the beauty and joy of her life with her family.
2. Holy Cards for your Inspiration hosted by Micki. With lots of beautiful pictures and inspiring quotations, you'll find just inspiration here.
3. Minnesota Mom hosted by Margaret. Come for laughter and joy of soul.
4. Tater Tots and Ladybug Love by Maria. You can feel the smiles and love in Maria's family life as you enjoy the words and her beautiful photos.
5. Daily Donna-Marie by Donna Marie. Donna-Marie is an author of books on motherhood and prayer, and shares her depth and joy with us.
6. Here in the Bonny Glen by Melissa. Melissa Wiley is the author of the books about Laura Ingalls Wilder's grandmother and great-grandmother, and an inspiring Catholic homeschooling mom.
7. Like Merchant Ships by Meredith. She makes frugal living look like loads of fun. I visit for the beauty and the inspiration to keep up the good fight.