Saturday, August 11, 2007

Update on Updating the Blog

If you just got here for the day...or for the first time, you might be wondering what kind of blog this is. Is it just lots of lists? Nope. I just had to put the lists somewhere so that I could make them accessible to you from the sidebar. This will keep the sidebar less cluttered without eliminating anything that I thought you might find interesting there.

Now, if you came here for meat and I've given you only lists, you can scroll over and...um, hmm, check out some of my...lists? Actually, you could always scroll down to the blog archive, if you'd just like to see what I've been posting lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new script post signature, it looks so pretty with the blog background colour.

Simple Faith and Life said...

Thank you, Deb! I couldn't get the color I wanted, so my 16 yr. old son went to work and made it for me.