Monday, August 06, 2007

Come to Me

"Come to me, all you that labor and are burdened, and I will refresh you." Matthew 11:28.

Whether it's making a visit to Jesus in a nearby church, thanking God for the beauty of nature, or just lifting our hearts to Him in the midst of the everyday stresses, in Him we find our rest.

Today, as I was reading all my emails and all the blogs on my Bloglines.com account, I was beginning to feel information overload, maybe even emotional overload, too, from some of the emails and e-newsletters. And then I saw it! Micki's Blog, "Holy Cards for Your Inspiration". I visit every day, but this morning it dawned on me: Here - with the beautiful holy cards - I could get away from the information and emotion, and find refreshment for the soul. Thank you, again, Micki.

No comments: