Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Show Must Go On

I've been thinking all day that I need to offer you some tidbit of information or news. It hasn't been one of those days when topics pop gloriously into my head, or even when I can do justice to any great news from other blogs that I may want to pass on to you. But, as I said in the title, the show must go on...

So...not wanting to disappoint you with no news at all, I will give you my "news in process".

1) I am hoping to fly out to Kentucky soon and accompany son Paul back here for a visit! For those who don't know, my daughter works for an airline, so my flying back and forth won't drain our resources. And for those who don't know, Paul is a 22 year old college student who lost his vision unexpectedly in January. He's learning cane travel, and general orientation and mobility, but at this early time it will undoubtedly be more comfortable for him to have a sighted guide (me) in an airport.

2) My minivan is in the Aamco transmission-hospital getting "all better"!

Please pray for both these people. Oh yeah, my van isn't a person, is it? And I tell the kids they get all their silliness from their Dad. Somewhere along the line they figured out that wasn't really true.

3 comments:

Jean Heimann said...

Margaret Mary,

I'm keeping you,Paul, and your mini-van (even if it isn't a person) in my prayers.

God bless you! :-)

Simple Faith and Life said...

Thank you, Jean!

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Praying for your dear son and your dear mini-van...

St. Lucy, pray for us!