Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Books or Blogs?

Since I'm "taking the day off", I've been browsing blogs and websites today...and gently tweaking the sidebar of my own blog...thinking of a major revamp but not sure how I'd go about it.

I see that my blog posts are too long! Hmm, but you knew that, didn't you? I'm probably the only one who doesn't seem to know that. I always like to give you your click's worth. And I always think that more is better. Perhaps I should be writing books instead of blogs.

So what kind of book should I write? Any ideas?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Chats book. How about more like that? Parhaps and Apologetics chat for older children?

in +JMJ+,
Allison
www.TotusTuusFamily.blogspot.com

Simple Faith and Life said...

Thank you, Allison!! I love to hear what someone thinks about my book. I have thought about something similar to what you suggested. Thanks for the encouragement. I like your blog. Welcome to homeschooling!

Alexandra said...

How about a really a really interesting Lives Of The Female Saints for girls. I think a lot of girls suffer from low self esteem(crowd followers), and those women saints are wonderful role models for developing strength of mind and spirit. There are not enough of these types of books out there specifically for Catholic children.

I'd like to write an ebook like this someday...someday, ha...I barely have time to get the bathrooms clean! LOL.

It be nice to have charts with values exemplified by these saints along with specific prayers attributed to them. Maybe even a mini-unit study for geography and history of the saint's countries. And the maybe write the book along a historical timeline: female saints through history, or something like this.

Just brain storming...sorry if this is long. :)

Simple Faith and Life said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Alexandra! What neat ideas.

EC Gefroh said...

I would love to read a book about Catholic Moms of boys. Does that make sense?