Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Updated Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

I browsed on over to the Yahoo Avatar page and guess what I found? A motorcycle! Oh, oh, this is so me! This is even the color of my Honda 90 that I had when I was 21 years old. It was my only means of transportation for awhile. I prayed to St. Francis for "approval" before I got it, since he was an expert at living in the spirit of poverty.

The only thing wrong with the Avatar is: no helmet. Just figure I'm only posing for the picture. I would not have ridden without a helmet! Not for a moment.

P.S. I don't recommend this type of city transportation for you or your kids. As a matter of fact, I kept this from my kids for decades because I didn't want them to grow up and ride. It was fun, really, really fun, but pretty darn dangerous, too.