Monday, May 07, 2007

Colors of Spring



Aren't they beautiful? I didn't even have to plant or tend them. Anyone who knows me well knows that had I planted them...well, let's just say I so totally enjoy looking at the work of other artists! (In this case, that of God and the apartment landscapers.) I used to say that the only thing I grow is kids. This morning I was thinking, "Kids and words." Now, I know there are people who do a terrific job of growing kids and words and plants! But I have to grow where I've been...um, planted. So I just thank God for the beauty He bestows all around us. Isn't Spring a beautiful time!

2 comments:

Karen Edmisten said...

Margaret Mary,
We can certainly gaze on and appreciate the beauty planted by others -- because it sounds as if we're in the same black-thumb boat!
:-)

Simple Faith and Life said...

Karen,
I enjoyed seeing your post appear on your blog this morning right after I had posted mine. It's so nice to know I'm not the only one with a black thumb. :)