Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Marigold Lives

Here the marigold is in its new pot on the balcony, and the bud has blossomed! Son Paul told me on Mothers' Day that since he didn't have money to send me a gift, he prayed that I would receive one. Interesting that I received this plant from the Knights of Columbus and he belongs to the Knights where he lives, too. Could it be his prayer that has helped this plant to live?

If you'd like to see the progress of the little plant, you can see a picture of it when the little blossom on the left was a bud by clicking here to get to this previous post. If you don't know me and haven't been to my blog much, you can read about my gardening "talents" at this previous post. Basically, I've always pretty much had a "black thumb". But, behold the plant, which is truly a gift.