Saturday, May 26, 2007

Book Title Meme - Revisited

Received a call from my sister, who has watched Wheel of Fortune, unlike me. Apparently that's why she picked up that I had not done the title meme the way Nick had intended. She then went to his blog to see, and sent me this from Nick's comments: "Thanks to everyone who has participated so far. One thing this exercise has taught me is that I need to be more clear in my instructions. I should have said that the last word of the first title needs to be the same as the first word of the second title, as in The Last Don Quixote (The Last Don and Don Quixote), or Love2Learn's The Man Who Knew Too Much Ado about Nothing (The ManWho Knew Too Much and Much Ado about Nothing). Still, it's been fun so far and I've enjoyed reading everyone's titles."

So, here are some from titles my sister Chris:
The Return of the King Lear
The Incredible Journey to the Center of the Earth
The Swiss Family Robinson Crusoe
Big Red Badge of Courage
Treasure Island of the Blue Dolphins

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

LOL, these are great!!