Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New Label Category

A new label category I've devised for my blog is "Book Preview". This doesn't mean the book hasn't been published yet (although occasionally that is the case). It means I think the book is worth calling your attention to, but I either haven't read it yet or haven't finished it yet.

By the way, if you want to check out past posts by alphabetical topic, or just browse through the topical or alphabetical list of post topics, you can find links in my sidebar - below the pictures of books in my library. When you click on the link for either topical labels or alphabetical labels, you will go to a blog post which is a list of labels. Click on a label on that page and you will get all the posts I've written on that topic.

Just in case you have lots of time for browsing one day. Or like me at the moment, you wake up very early in the morning, unable to sleep...

No comments: