Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fun Quiz on the Web

Found this fun quiz, "What Type of Writer Should You Be?" Well, my results are similar to what my family has been telling me for years. Actually, neither I nor they thought of my being a film writer, but my kids have told me I should be a fiction writer. Maybe someday!

You, too, can take this quiz. Just click on the link at the bottom of this post.

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

No comments: