Friday, January 05, 2007

Today Sam's Club; Tomorrow the World

Today we shopped at Sam's Club for the first time. I love all the open space in that place! Tomorrow my project is to "divvy up the goods". I plan to put the 28 weiners in smaller packages, and divide and cook some of the chicken and bell pepper, and such as that, before freezing them. And of course I have to figure out where I'm going to put the cases of soup! (Under the bed?)

I don't have the ambition (or perhaps the space) to do canning, like Maureen Wittmann does, but I think I'm going to have fun and save a little money with my new project.

Maybe come spring I will even start growing something on my balcony. Could a "black thumb" become a "green thumb" if one starts out small? I have an extra bucket, so that could be my plot of land, right?

No comments: