Sunday, January 28, 2007

Computer "Games"

Google has been "inviting" me to change my blog template to customization. I thought it would be a good thing, because I've been wanting to put a picture of my book with the link for the book (make that two). So...last night I read a blog entry from A Catholic Mom in Hawaii. She had just done the blogger customization update. She said it was a three-hour headache. But just knowing someone else had done it, gave me the confidence to take on the project today.

Well, one nice thing is: no more html. Nice? A minute ago, when I checked out my blog, I realized that if you click on a link, then when you're done at the "other place", if you just exit, you just exit! Ha! Is that clear as mud? What I mean is that I had set up most of my links so that when you were done with them, you automatically came back to my blog (it's called opening in a new window, and unfortunately, I don't even remember HOW I did that in the first place). Well, no more. So I was just lamenting, "I want my html back!" (oh, boo hoo).

Not to give you the wrong idea. I don't "speak" html. But I know how to copy!

Well, before, I couldn't figure out how to get a picture on my template. Now I can't figure out how to open a new window...and I still haven't been able to post a picture on my template. Maybe if I keep working at this for three hours, maybe, just maybe, a headache later, I'll figure it out?

No comments: