Saturday, January 20, 2007

"Christmas" in January

Books! Oh, how I love books! So today is like Christmas. My bookmobile brought me an old friend from my youth, Mama's Bank Account by Kathryn Forbes. And my mailbox brought me an even greater treasure, The Catholic Homeschool Companion, Selected and Edited by Maureen Wittmann and Rachel Mackson.

Now I'm all ready to settle in for a long winter's read. See you in the Spring. Oh, wait; I was just kidding. Stay tuned. I will just have to read a little here and a little there...or do I mean a little here and a lot there?

2 comments:

love2learnmom said...

I LOVE Mama's Bank Account! My kids are getting tired of me pining over it and talking about how I have to re-read it every time I come across it (usually while trying to find a different book). :)

Simple Faith and Life said...

It surely is an uplifting book, isn't it?