Friday, January 19, 2007

A Sort of Non-Post

I'm trying real hard to keep on posting now no matter what else is going on in my life. However, when hubby goes down with the flu, it gets even more interesting...especially as he doesn't do things half-way. Why do we make so many tremendous mental discoveries in the middle of the night? Such as, were we to need one, where would the nearest hospital be? And that we really ought to have a doctor that we actually visit now and then. Seven months we've lived here, and apparently in some ways, I still haven't finished "moving in" yet.

However, the last couple of days people I run into while out shopping have been SO nice. I'm not even referring to the cashiers, but just people going out a door as I'm going in, and such as that. They seem to give me a big smile. So...anyone out there reading this who's been wanting to give us a smile or a hug or a kind word, maybe God is passing it on for you! Thanks!

No comments: