Friday, May 04, 2012

Catholic Family Fun -- A Cool New Book

 If you've ever wanted to know how to have more Catholic Family Fun in your family, Sarah Reinhard spells it out for us in her new book, Catholic Family Fun, A Guide for the Adventurous, Overwhelmed, Creative, or Clueless.  That pretty much covers everyone, doesn't it? 

Where was this book when I was raising my children?  When my idea of fun was baking cookies or a trip to the library (fortunately, Dad took more initiative in the fun category).  If ever I have grandchildren, I'm definitely gonna' be needing this book.

Here I found a guest post from Sarah on Karen Edmisten's blog that makes me want to buy the book even though I don't have children who are "children" anymore.

You can enter to win the book as a Kindle book AND win a Kindle Touch...at CatholicMom.com.  Since I don't have young children and I do have a Kindle (even though it's so "last generation"), I'm  sitting back and watching you younger parents have fun with this one. 

The give-away ends on May 11th, but I recommend you hurry on over, so you won't forget.  You can enter here at Kindle Touch and Catholic Family Fun Giveaway on Catholic.Mom.com.

3 comments:

Sarah Reinhard said...

Thanks so much for your review, Margaret! :)

Grace said...

Thanks for the head's up, MM. I have seen the buzz about the book, but this is a sweet giveaway!

Simple Faith and Life said...

Sarah, and Grace, you are both welcome. :)