Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Oasis

Hello everyone,

I seem to post here when I am "in the mood", and at the moment I am not feeling in the mood for writing. However, I said I would post back when we had a permanent place...so here I am. We will just call this one an announcement.

Yes, the happy news is that we have our apartment; sealed, signed, and almost delivered. It is a nice three bedroom apartment with a balcony, a washer and dryer in the unit, and a gleaming white kitchen (I would have taken any color, all other things being equal, but I had dreamed of white). We will have a pool and a fitness room at our disposal, and the boys can walk to the store. It's in a nice area in northwestern Baltimore County.
Thank you, God. God is good. All the time.

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers.

No comments: