Saturday, May 26, 2007

What Book Are You?

I just saw this book quiz at Esther's blog and thought it would be fun to take. Now I'm not so sure! Anyone who knows me knows that I smile a lot and laugh a lot. On the other hand, hmm, well, those of you who know me well can judge for yourselves what you think about these quiz results. Those who don't, please take this with a grain of salt. (And don't believe whatever my friends and relatives may post in the comments. Ha, just kidding.) You can go take the quiz for yourself and see what you think of your results. I am laughing even as I share this with you (but with just a little fear that maybe it's all too true).




You're The Grapes of Wrath!

by John Steinbeck

You're mired in a deep depression that encompasses you and everyone
you know. You're trying to get out of the depression, but your idea of help is, in
itself, pretty sad. While some are convinced that this all has a deeper meaning, you're
really just dull and tedious. And utterly obsessed with dust. You really need to focus
on something other than dust. Your best moments center around turtles.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



I didn't know I was interested in turtles. But I just realized that I mentioned turtles in my post of a few days ago when I was talking about how to search a blog. And I seem to have a (happy) obsession with my slow car, which I call my putt-putt car but someone else calls a turtle. As for dust, I'm allergic to it.

Let's keep on laughing, and have fun with life however "dusty" it gets. Okay?

No comments: